Bookmark Bookmarked To MyMICA

ID Problems

If your MICARD has problems, you will too. Here are some common issues and how to fix them.

Campus Safety and Student Accounts manage MICA's ID cards, also known as MICARDs. Below are a couple examples of ID problems or questions we receive in the library:

I want to print in the library. How do I add money to my Flex Account/MICARD?

MICA uses GET for Flex Account deposits/transfers. Here are three ways to deposit money into your Flex Account:

  1. Visit MICA GET and sign in with your MICA username and password or login as guest.
  2. Email to transfer a credit balance from your student account to Flex Account.
  3. Visit or call the Student Accounts office to pay by cash, check, or overseas credit/debit card.

You can contact and visit Student Accounts at:

Bunting Center, 2nd Floor, Suite 240
1401 W. Mount Royal Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21217

Monday through Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm
Phone: 410-225-2356
Fax: 410-669-1030

My MICARD might be damaged. What do I do?

If your MICARD has become defective or damaged through normal use, it may be replaced free of charge through Campus Safety. If cards have been folded, broken, punched with holes, etc., Campus Safety will charge a $25 renewal fee.

Contact Campus Safety: 

1501 W. Mount Royal Avenue, 2nd floor

Search for anything and everything at MICA:

Test User
Offical Tester