There are two campus tour times available, Monday through Friday. Want to attend one? Request a campus tour at least one week in advance of the proposed tour date by calling the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 410.225.2222 or emailing email@example.com (subject line: campus tour).
- A.M. Tour: 9:30 a.m. (Please arrive at 9:00 a.m.)
- P.M. Tour 1:00 p.m. (Please arrive at 12:30 p.m.)
Requests are reviewed by our office calendar, and then we give you a call or send an email to confirm your tour request.
Help us out. Please include in your request:
- the name of the student who will be touring
- the student's high school graduation year
- the name/city/state of the student's high school
- the student's prospective major/area of interest.
- Let us know if the student would also like to request a portfolio review or meeting with a MICA Admission representative.
- If the person making the tour request is the student's parent (Hi, parent) please include your name, email, cell phone number and the total number of people who will be visiting, including yourself, the student and any other family members.