We invite graduate students to submit proposals for student-led initiatives and activities that integrate programs and build graduate community and culture. Students are encouraged to submit proposals and design events that bring graduate students together and advance the academic and social life of our graduate community.
- Proposals need to be student-led and initiated.
- Proposed activities or events need to involve at least five to 10 graduate student participants.
- Proposals must be a collaboration between two or more MICA graduate programs.
- Please note: funds cannot be used for alcohol (but can pay for a bartender, etc.)
Timeline for proposals
- Proposals must be submitted three weeks before the intended activity.